Falling.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi. I'd say 'recently' butlooking at things logically i've been going downhill for a while. Things are extremely stressful at home, theres constant tension almost everyday and outside i still continue to get harrassed, it seems that there is no escape. Tuesday just gone i missed an appointment because i was too ill to attend, i have been missing sleep, had a constant headache for five days straight, fitted twice this week, and to top it off, i got called verbally harrassed today trying to do some shopping. I dislocated my toe the other day from kicking the cabinet because i was so fkd off. The only thing that gets me through is that one day science has to tip in our favour, without hope for answers there is no avenue of progress, because no motivation means your at a standstill. I'm not preaching. I'm just jotting down what i need to remind myself any time i think i'm 'falling' and i hope you guys and ladies are all doing ok, Nick.

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Nick, I have crohns flare up. I suggest you go for advice from your gp. Let me know how you get on.
    • Posted

Sorry about your Crohns flare up Stephaney. Hang in there, hope you get some relief soon, Nick.
  • Posted

Nick I have not be on for a while but i know you made of the strong stuff. You have a great fighting spirit and  like you say the sands have to turn soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.