fast/hard heartbeat ... i know its anxiety but it freaks me out!!!!!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

So for the past few days i have beene xperiencing fast/hard hearbeat. basically i have had bad health anxiety for many years now (im 19). everyday there is a new symptom whether its very bad or mild but its there. I have been feel like my heart races for no reason even if im just sitting here. Sometimes its not even that its racing but more so that its beating hard because i can feel it beating in my chest. I have gottten this before and ive gotten checked and my heart is normal. Does anyone else feel this? it lasts days-weeks sometimes and I just feel alone and like im the only one and i cant go outsometimes bc of this feeling. I also noticed this happens more often before i get my period but period or not ill get it sometimes and i dont know what triggers it tbh... most of my anxiety symptoms come with no reason.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

me 2 around menustration as well

and feel hypoglycemic

I just roll with the punches

become accustom to it and have accepted it

and now its les business

• Posted

Yes i also get this. Especially around my period time for me but im in perrimeno so my body has gone through all kinds of changes. Deep breathing helps alot and taking a walk. The sensation is horrible and yes scary but if youve been checked and all is well you need to tell yoursrlf your fine. I take motrin 200 mlg a day up to 5 days before my period and that seems to help with the palps for me. Theres also beta blockers that help but you are so young i would try a more holistic route for now. Just know you are not alone and many people experience this. ps my anxiety can get really bad around my period...hugs take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.