Fatigue.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been suffering from bad fatigue for nearly 2 and a half months now, which left me sort of inactive as it does. I was wondering if there's anyone out there in the same boat as me - I'm basically taking baby steps at the moment doing little things like gardening, odd jobs around the house and little walks to help get my strength back because it does leave you feeling exhausted. My heart races and I get breathless pretty quicking ( I can rule out having a heart problem because I've seen a cardiologist the other day) I guess I'm not use to it before all this I was a very active person, always on the go. I know a lot of it is because I still have health anxiety over my heart. Just wondering if someone's out there going through the same thing and experiences the same thing? Xx

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi... Does it stay with you 24/7? Any other symptoms? Muscle or joint tender or ache?
    • Posted

I feel anxious 24/7 anyway thats something that I'm battling with, but I do have moments when I feel completely fine but it doesn't last long. Yeah I have muscle aches and pains. X
    • Posted

I also get lightheaded, dizzy, etc etc 😂 I hate it, I feel lazy but I'm far from it, its horrible.😞 Do you have the same thing?
    • Posted

Hi arya

are you on a anti depressent?  I also suffer from fatigue. Not a lot of energy.

lynda

• Posted

Hi, I'm starting my meds tomorrow. Its a bit of a long story, but I came of meds in January because they tried me on loads of different ones last year and I kept having bad reactions, so they've put me back on themeds I was on at 18 because they helped me a lot. smile Do you get easily tired when doing things? X
    • Posted

Yes.  I do.  Go for a long walk every day but some days I find it difficult.  Going to see the dr today.  See what she has to say.
    • Posted

I know how you feel. Good luck. Hope all goes well! X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.