Fatigue.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been suffering from bad fatigue for nearly 2 and a half months now, which left me sort of inactive as it does. I was wondering if there's anyone out there in the same boat as me - I'm basically taking baby steps at the moment doing little things like gardening, odd jobs around the house and little walks to help get my strength back because it does leave you feeling exhausted. My heart races and I get breathless pretty quicking ( I can rule out having a heart problem because I've seen a cardiologist the other day) I guess I'm not use to it before all this I was a very active person, always on the go. I know a lot of it is because I still have health anxiety over my heart. Just wondering if someone's out there going through the same thing and experiences the same thing? Xx

0 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up