Fatigue

Posted , 5 users are following.

I do not want to get up and face the day.Very exhausted,do not want t o do anything,I just lay around. What can I do?

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

go with your gut, maybe your body is telling you to rest? unless you have somewhere urgent to go don't worry.

• Posted

Thank you for replying.I should not push myself then? Nothing is getting done.

• Posted

sorry but you seem to be sacastic, i was only trying to help. see your doctor. that's all.

• Posted

Sorry it seemed that way.It was not meant to be.

• Posted

sorry sybs, how are you feeling today? i get depressed when my physical health is poor.

• Posted

The usual morning blues.How are you? I hope to go and lay scrabble today,havent been for ages.only 10 mins away.Feel very nervous.Thanks for replying.(play) .

• Posted

hi sybs, i am trying to keep happy, but i have a really bad ear infection! you try to carry on, at least it's hot out, so there's a bonus! hope you have a good day

• Posted

Hope you feel better soon.I am not going to scrabble.All dressed,but stomach weak and I cant leave the house

• Posted

OK set yourself a few targets tomorrow, not overly tough but enough to stretch you and see what happens. It will be painful but not enough to stop you.

• Posted

Thank you .I hope to play scrabble today,only 10mins away,havent been for ages.

• Posted

Not going to scrabble again.Dont want to leave the house.How are you?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.