Fatigue and bloating

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have been suffering from extreme fatigue and indigestion, dehydrated as well, the symptoms comes and goes, I've been having it for the last 4 months, I'm not sure what is happening if it's perimenopause related. I eat well, but sometimes I get nausea, and hunger pangs, some times I lose appetite but later feel hungry,  it's an on and off thing during the day. Some days I'm symptoms free. It's a very strange situation, anyone feeling this way.

i am 50 yrs old, periods are crazy, every 3 wks. 

I have alos notice my hair falls a lot after each wash. Depressing really.

kadija

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Unfortunately, all those on-off symptoms you mentioned above are awful peri-menopausal symptoms.
  • Posted

Sounds familiar! I used to think I was permanently getting a virus but I've recognised now that they are perimenopausal symptoms. Today I am starving despite eating well but nauseous periods intermittently. I've been losing hair on and off for about 2 years which could be linked to heavy periods but I'm not convinced. My hair is also growing back coarse! At least you know you aren't on your own with this!

• Posted

Yes this sounds all too familiar. I have been battling indigestion, bloating, gassiness that gets trapped in chest area, heartburn, hunger pains and nausea too. Estrogen can turn our digestive tract into such a tail spin! 🙄

• Posted

Hi, you have just described how I have felt for the last two weeks! I'm waiting for it to pass. I thought I'd gone past all these mad symptoms but they keep coming back. It'll be the flushes and anxiety again next I guess. It was breathless and palpitations in January.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.