Fatigue problem

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am a lean person, not skinny have fatigue problem. The one thing unusual is that my left nostril breathing keeps me awake attentive. If I breathe through right nostril it creates confusion, dizziness and inability to concentrate. I had deviated nasal septum which has been operated. Left nostril breathing usually dont happen for me, but to concentrate well and do things properly I need to consciously do that. I have flat back posture, scoliosis and feels difficult to breathe efficiently while attempting to make proper posture. Also I need continous passive breathing to be alert awake and do things

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

You didnt say age or any previous medical history.... but i would start with blood test....and supply the body with some good quality vitamins and see how you get on.
    • Posted

Thanks,

My age is 34. But fatigue problem is from childhood. When I was born I had some mosquito bite and was having fever. Doctor told he will have low immunity and digestion.I had chicken pox at age of 10 and twice malaria. My muscle strength also seems to be weak. I need to pull them up in order to be more alert and do some work. Thought process is also continous. Conscious Left nostril breathing calms mind and gives good sleep. Else I will be always a unstable guy. Dreams are unrelated.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.