Fatigued muscles

Posted , 2 users are following.

My arms and legs get so tired really fast, like there fatigued. It's been like this for a few months now. Is this normal I'm really stressing over it thinking something is wrong. Just doing my arm my arms get fatigued an heavy. Driving me crazy.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

The very same thing is happening to me right now! Except along my arms and my left elbow hurts when I move in certain positions.

Do you find yourself checking your body to see if there's any abnormality?

• Posted

Yes all the time an it drives me crazy. I convince myself alot that something always looks different. Along with that I get muscle twitches that I swear is not normal.
    • Posted

I also get the twitches, feeling my muscles just jumping it's crazy.

Now I've convinced myself around my elbows are swollen bcuz of the arm pain. It's driving me nuts

• Posted

Your body tenses muscles constantly as a side effect of your anxiety. Have you tired drinking half your body weight in water in ounces a day and eat foods high in magnessium..avacadoes,bananas, celery, spinach and nuts. Might help a lot with this. Take a solid week before your body is really fully hydrated. And walking a lot.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.