Fear of Death Please Help :(

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have a bad case of thatanaphobia since around 2001. anyways my mom died when i was around 9 and i never went to the funeral. maybe that's behind it. also im on 40mg of prozac. anyways ive been good for some time until now. im blaming it on alcohol andand caffeine. i havent had a coffee in like 3 days. what scares me the most is not existing. i meditate daily and watch youtube videos related on the subject. im 44 years old. anyone care to text or facebook me? wanting someone to talk to 😦

thanks in advance

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi , am Sorry to hear what you're going through . Try to be sober or caffeine free , you might feel better. You're much stronger than you think .It's all going to be okay . If you wish to speak with someone , you can message me .

• Posted

search for 'the anxious truth' on facebook and there's a great community of people there who are all at different stages of working on anxiety - you will get some really practical help ans advice there. If you look up the podcast 'the anxious truth' there are lots if great episodes that will too. I have health anxiety so worry a lot about dying and im following the advice on the podcasts / from the group and its really helping.

• Posted

thanks will definitely do that

• Posted

just followsd their page in Spotify

• Posted

I'm same..I lost my mum aged 10

and didn't go to her funeral.

I do wonder if it affected me too.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.