fed up!

Posted , 4 users are following.

im lightheaded and tired all the time and its starting to scare me now!

Had blood tests which said my thyroid is slightly out of range and now i am waiting till next month in order to have another one in order to review this.

In the mean time, my anxiety is through the roof and I keep thinking it is something else due to this constant lightheadness and tiredness. I keep bursting into tears because I am so down.

Is this a sign of anxiety? Am I being silly?

does anyone have any way i can deal with this until I can get back to the doctors?

xx

0 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

Im goin through a similar situation.  It truly sucks. 

Anxiety is such a bummer I hate it. 

I've been feelin like this too. 

I'd say just hang in there. 

Do you practice breathing exercises? 

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Are you getting enough protein in your diet? I had an eating disorder and in recovery I learnt a lot about blood sugar levels and protein and the affect they have on your brain and body. Making you feel really tired and dizzy when lacking proteins. 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Sam I have the same thing! I'm had a majoir panic attack beginning of March an since then I've been anxious every day, I get so lightheaded an spaced out it's as if I'm walking on air.. It's a scary feeling it's like your in a bit of a dream which sounds so stupid! 

I had another panic attack on Monday with a migrane so I'm going to the doctors today to see if it could be the pill that I'm on? Because I was form before I started that! Xx

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

The first thing the doctor will probably ask is has anything changed in your life situation over the last few weeks or months since these symptoms started? Then you have to evalute it and go from there. if nothing has changed then it could be a variety of issues causing the problem. With me, I started menopause and suddenly my panic attacks are back, depression, you name it and I got it. I have had my doctor check my thyroid, potassium levels, and my Gerd for any changes. Once diagnoised with anxiety, I am learning to think positive and tell myself it's just a panic attack and I am not dying, I can gain better control over it. When I start to feel this way at work, I just excuse myself to the bathroom to calm myself down. Breathing in and out in a paper bag helps as well if the attack is severe. Life stressors are going to happen and there is nothing we can do about it, but we can change the outcome by choice with mind control. Choose to be happy or depressed. Hope this helped.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up