Fed up

Posted , 6 users are following.

Having a bad month.. I just cannot stand this dizziness and not feeling in my own body. Does anyone know if you can get any medication for this feeling? It's ruling my life.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Medication is not always the answer in most cases try and not panic about these feelings from my experience it feeds into the fear are you suffering from anxiey? You say you have had a bad month in what way has it been bad? Describe the feelings if you want to 
  • Posted

Do you get enough sleep, I get this when I don't sleep at night?
  • Posted

Hiya jess

Ah tell me bout it I went thru same a yr ago n had those symptoms for 3 months .. I work in a Hosp n was desperate like urself I cudn stand been dizzy constantly n felt like I was in diff body so I went t a Dr friend there n he gave me anti depressants butvhe said really try my best not t take. So I didn't as I no d effects it can ave so I battled on and I mean battled on such a struggle but like wat the other girl said if u dwell on it it actually feeds ur fear making it ten times worse. I'm now able t work as normal now in sayin tat I do get 1-2 bad days weekly were I feel like passing out n heart rythem all over place but I keep positive n I'm just going with the flow let it pass n try ur best t stay calm n ride it out tats wat I've been doing n I can honestly say it works for me n there have been nites as in 3-4 am tat I've woken in complet mess n rang emergency Dr but I'm trying t forget tat n move on so I hope by can too but its grt we r all in same boat n even writing ur feelings t others may help u!

• Posted

It is helpful to talk about it sometimes but you need to beware not to take on other people's fears this will only feed into your anxiety a few months ago I couldn't even read about anxiety because it gave me panic attacks
  • Posted

Are you one any tablet for anexity and depression I am on sertraline and they gave me anti sickness tablets to help stop the feeling sick and dizziness and they are really good and you can't get addicted to them
  • Posted

I'm on fluoxetine which helps but its still theresad who ever thought anxiety could do this !
  • Posted

I have been on numerous medications none of these worked for me some of them only made me worse because for me there is not a magic tablet I look at it as how can you treat something that is not an illness anxiety is a condition I have changed my diet st taking sugar and white bread past rice swapped it for whole grains I take vitamin b12 and omega fish oil this helps to calm the brain  but it isn't a quick fix it takes as long as it takes to get better take off the pressure to get better and just try and do something you have stopped doing a believe me I know this is not easy
  • Posted

I'm going to the gym today and believe me it's the last thing my head ants to do but when I'm there I love it 
  • Posted

I'm having a bad month with anxiety I'm usually able to keep it under control but I'm struggling at the minute. I am trying not to use medication so I've signed up to lets talk wellbeing. But I'm just tired all the time and I do sleep well but I do wake up a lot! Thank you all for your comments they were really lovely to read for my own peace at mind. I hope we can all look back at anxiety one day and smile that we beat it x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.