Fed Up

Posted , 4 users are following.

For the last few months my ex sim determined to see nothing positive from me seeing the kids. I have a Mediateor and a Child Mediator telling me the kids want to see me. And an ex wife that can only run me down and tell the kids dont want to talk to me crtitises me for everything including moving out of the ex marital home that she got all the funds from in the sale.

Today she pushed me to far and I explained that I am confused I have people saying the kids want to see me and her saying not so.

It seems she is hell bent on ruin my relationship with my kids.

James

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

James

Firstly, your experiences might seem totally unique, but in truth many relationships become like warzones.

Keep your mind strong ...and record/document everything. See your GP if pressure becomes too much. Remain calm ...relaxed ...not easy I know.

Sorry for quick reply...just a few thoughts before I go to sleep.

If you need to talk. There is a organisation called FAMILY LIVES ...google and check website for FREE PHONE number.

Hope peace comes soon!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Apalling behaviour on the part of your ex.

Sadly this sometimes happens when there is a bad breakup, and the ex wife tries to use the children as a tool to punish the ex-husband/partner.

The only advice I can give you is under no circumstances allow it to happen.

Fight tooth and nail to maintain your right to keep a relationship going with your children, because if for no other reason the children do need it and have a right to it, and so do you.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I am so sorry this is happening to you.  You must miss your kids terribly.  If your ex doesn't agree to a mediation, sadly the next avenue is usually court for a custody arrangement.  Speaking from my friends experiences most of the custody arrangements are spilt 60/40, or 50/50.  There is nolonger any such thing as the Father getting the kids just on every second weekend anymore. Good luck and wishing you the best.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up