Fed up

Posted , 2 users are following.

Can't sleep, getting sick of this.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Think I've finally accepted that I'm never gonna get better. Anxiety has probably beat me, no way I'll ever get back to normal. House bound mess at 23, such a shame I had massive prospects not so long ago. I was so scared of dying but if the worst thing about dying is going to hell then I'm already there.
    • Posted

What you just wrote is the turn around for you. You have so much control over this you dont realise it.it isnt a fear of dying its a fear of living and you live in the future thats why it keeps going you are overthinking and negative thinking so intensly it keep cycling. It is a lifetime but but you can absolutely get relief. Its peaks and valleys and you must see that so you know it gets better again. You are so young im wondering if you live with your parents and if they know how you are suffering. There are medicines out there to help you until you get a jump start on learning ways to rethink or rebreath in a way to at least calm you so you can get the well needed rest your mind and body desire. You do NOT have to live this way daily. Download a cbt for anxiety audiobook and listen it. At least you will gain knowledge of whats happening. Please believe me as i have been dealing with this for decades it absolutely does wax and wane. I wish i knew more about the reasons this happens but i dont. It just seems like a glitch in the brain somewhere and its a constant retraining process of self love really and calming the fight or flight triggers. Its unfair and cruel any of us experience this but it is the reality right now.you can self talk yourself to calm it down but seriously need to learn cbt and possibly get to a doctor for some medicine so you are calm enough to absorb the therapy. Hold on to all the dreams you have and think about how wonderful life can be on the otherside of fear. Do not punish yourself anymore and dont berate yourself for this. Try the opposite. Pretend you are fine and theres a little girl next to you going thru all this..what would you tell her how would you act? You wouldnt be negative or depressing because that would make her more upset. Kind of what you are doing to yourself. Please do yourself a huge favor and seek out help. Keep dreaming of good things. It will calm down again. It always does.
  • Posted

I got woke up at midnight having a panic attack and can't get back to sleep feel so rubbish. I feel the same as you like this is never going to end sad 
    • Posted

It's sh*t isn't it. I know how you feel don't worry you're not alone. Worst thing is there's nothing to panic about or be anxious about my mind is just so f*cked up and can't ever see it getting better. Tried almost everything and I might have 1 day 250 where I'm okay but that's no way to live. Stay strong though, I have no family close or friends anymore so if I go it's no real lose to anyone. I'm sure you do though so don't give up!
    • Posted

You shouldn't give up either. I have two young children but can't look after them so my parents puck them up in a morning. I feel like terrible.

have you tried talking to your Gp 

stay strong it's hard but we can get through this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.