Fed up of being so suicidal

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, I haven't been on here for quite a while, and I'm sorry for this, but I am feeling so suicidal lately and tonight is no exception.

2 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi there xx aw sorry to read yr post. Bless you. Have u been to the hospital told them how youre feeling? Its a horrible thing to feel and u need help quickly.. xx never known a feeling like it and unless u have had it u cud never understand how desperate it makes u. But ive made it through another bout and id love the same for u. Dont wait. Please seek help tonight. Kp us posted youre not alone xx ♡
    • Posted

Hi Amanda, thank you for replying.  I haven't told anyone.  The hospital is over 35 miles away from me, not easy for me to go there.  Have very strong urges to self harm too.  Guess I'll be ok.  Sorry to post.

• Posted

Why are you sorry to post pls dont be xxx its good to talk. Try not to self harm.. is there definately no way of getting to the hospital? Xxx
  • Posted

Hi there xx aw sorry to read yr post. Bless you. Have u been to the hospital told them how youre feeling? Its a horrible thing to feel and u need help quickly.. xx never known a feeling like it and unless u have had it u cud never understand how desperate it makes u. But ive made it through another bout and id love the same for u. Dont wait. Please seek help tonight. Kp us posted youre not alone xx ♡
    • Posted

Hi Amanda. Have you heard from Shiraz lately? She hasn't posted anything for awhile and I wondered how she is doing.

Thanks, 

Phyllis

• Posted

Hi no not at all hope hes ok. Xx think shiraz is a he xx either way its a worry. Hope alls ok. X how are u phyllis xx
    • Posted

I'm good. I just noticed Shiraz hadn't posted for a few days and hoped you might know how he has been doing. How are you doing?

Take care,

Phyllis

• Posted

Sorry for delay oops nodded off. Im mentally doing much better thanks. Physically not so well think just due to being ill for a few months not eating etc. Kp getting infections colds. Just nd to get stringer xx u? Xx
  • Posted

I know exactly how you feel , i , too am very suicidal these past weeks as i am not coping an the local mental heath centre has been ignoring me an my physical health is not great of late , also lost a good friend who died unexpectly straight after Christmas . Can you go back to your Doctor - tell him/her exactly how you feel , tell them the truth as you deserve to be listened to , if your are in the UK then you can call Samaritans who have been a great help to me these past weeks - i email them as cannot cope with phones , if you live outside the UK then find out if there is any charity support like we have in the UK - Mind , Rethink Mental illness , Samaritans , i know there are Suicidal helplines in some countries , can you speak to a friend about your thoughts ? have you got a psychiatrist ? please try an seek help , you can share how you feel on here as well an no one will judge you , it is a shame you cannot get to your local hospital to speak to whomever is on duty there from the mental health team , take care x
    • Posted

Aw hi maria xx sorry to hear youre not too gud either. Xx bless you, glad the samaritans have been of good help to you. Sorry the mental health team arent listening or helping u. Thats awful xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.