Fed up so bad

Posted , 11 users are following.

How can one live life going through this when every sec of the day 24/7 feels like you will flop over and die! I never had blood pressure problems til this stage of life it's always up and down and stays up on ovulation week I just don't understand I'm on meds and it's been upped three times already. The off balance dizziness never leaves it's always with me the severity of it is up and down. I have other symptoms but these are the two that bothers me the most.its going on 8 years total of this hell and I don't see the end in sight. Perimenopause has been a living hell for me no exaggeration I can't show any kind of emotion it seems cause it sets all the symptoms off worse. How do we do this I'm so tired I cry everyday I pray everyday and my Dr is a joke she never listens and writes everything off as anxiety which isn't the case this stuff is causing anxiety not the other way around. I'm falling in deep depression and I'm fighting so hard not to do that I'm just tired

2 likes, 25 replies

Report / Delete

25 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Oh Pamela ! I hear you loud and clear . Take a deep breath and just try to ride this bumpy road  . I too have been through hell for almost 6 months now the past 4 months I’ve barely left the house recently divorced no kids no family around no job .... it’s been  PURE HELL.

So you are NOT ALONE ! We are the chosen few that gets this REALLY BAD ! 

Have you had  your blood checked ? Your hormones ? You may want to do that first then try some hormones BHRT. Tell the dr what YOU WANT not what they think . 

The BHRT in itself is like a rubiks cube trying to figure our what works for you brand doseage etc . But at least you could try . Hang in there love ... I’m right there with you . Awful awful time in our lives . 

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You are not alone in this! We are all suffering symptoms just like yours. I have days that I feel so out of touch with the people around me. I feel an ache here or there and my mind goes crazy with wonder and my anxiety goes through the roof. I feel like I am always apologizing, because I know I sound like a hypochondriac. I google symptoms so much that I am embarrassed when one of my family members catches me. They all keep telling me I am making myself worry for no reason. I have been to the ER and to my own Physician...I always get a clean bill of health. My doctor said I am having anxiety, because I'm becoming an empty nester and that I will be fine in 3 months. I'm sure I will be back in her office in a few months to tell her I'm still feeling off. I have good days, but it feels as though those are getting fewer than the bad. I try to stay busy and that seems to keep my mind occupied, but the evening hours give my mind to much time to overthink and usually sends me into worry mode! I hate this and wish someone could tell us there is a light at the end of the tunnel!! Hang in there girl..you're not suffering alone!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Thanks ladies I'm trying I have asked to try anything from natural to bhrt with no luck, I'm laying here now praying my face will stop being on fire it gets so hot I can't escape it and when I check my bp is up with it I just don't get it. It's always something

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Pamela,  I am on the same tired and dizzy ride, it never ends.  I woke up one day last year p, had a dizzy episode and have not been the same since.  Had to stop working and I am only 41. Not what I had planned. The 20 doctors I have seen are not helpful.  I am apparently healthy, however, I feel like crap most days.  I’m on an AD to gelp function for now until I can get to another doctor.  I got so bad with anxiety , I couldn’t even drive because of the dizziness.  I have very low BP.   It really hits some of us hard.  So sorry 😐

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I have low blood pressure, also, and so did my mom but she has high now. I’m 51, and  experienced vertigo off and for the last few years.  Husband had double knee replacement at 47 and the month before my daughter had her fourth knee surgery (yea genetics!) so that means we lived st physical therapy last year and met the deductible so my vertigo therapy was free. There are several maneuvers that cause your eyes to go back and fourth and are very successful. Mine  nor my husband have returned. I had vertigo off and on for years but it intensified the last few years. I was given other exercises in therapy, also.  YouTube has numerous videos. The simplest maneuvers have helped me so much.  
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I'm so sorry that you ladies suffers this dizziness too I really don't understand it, all the symptoms come and go but this one it never leaves. And yes it hits some of us hard ugh I take it one day at a time but I'm just sick of waking up same crap just different day. Praying for us all

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Pamela

We are the chosen 25% that got trashed with this.

Yes ..your doctor should totally understand that your symptoms cause the anxiety. 

I cant empathize with you enough i totally understand. Im living in my own hell like you...its truly a day to day with me, i want to figure it out, but am slowly realizing ..(after 16 months aprox. of desperate searching, reading, praying, wondering, pondering, crying, obssessing, begging...) that 

i dont think that i can control this in my life..i need to just do the things that i know are good for me, and take it one day at a time. Try this try that, and hope for the best.  

What else is there?

x0x0x

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

16 months ! Omg I’ve only been going through this really badly since April and I’m already losing it ! I hope you at least have some quality of life ... mine life has shrunk to a very small dot. I constantly have to baby myself ... so sick of this ! 
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Yes my craziness started 11 years ago boy it was bad but I leveled out after many months and learned to live with the anxiety etc. now it’s back with a vengeance and now I have no life. 
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Yep defo a rollercoaster

So sad that anxiety health anxiety social anxiety fatigue and many many other symptoms have become my new normal

I once looked forward to it ending

Now i just dont know if it ever will x

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Yes I’m so sick of this ... don’t want to be doing backflips every day but it limits your life . This bloody patch not helping think I’m just going to rip it off soon ... 
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I am not sure Lori how ive made it this far other than i am just getting by each day. I dont even know if how i have been impacted compares to others. I mean...

we all truly empathize with one antoher, but do we really know what is going on with eachother?

I mean i cant imagine anyone dealing with what im dealing with, this might seem selfish but because of the magnitude of my symptoms ad how its taken my life over...i dont know

if its hit other ladies this hard...? Im sure it has..its just that i truly cant understand how ive lasted this long, and how im going to continue to last..survive etc.

its built into me because im a mother, and have huge responsibilities..

i feel as though i am scampering around trying to just do what i need to do to make things functional for my family and myself and its totally overwhelming,...coping skills are down to bare bones now...

i do everything in my power to get through work, provide for my kids, feed them, care for them, have a relatonship with them.

this has been a human disaster for me no exaggerating.

i will keep on keeping on until i cant anymore.

x0x0x0

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

i also meant to add that im doing this with nothing...no meds, no support, no other family or friends..

i tried the hormones and once again i cant deal with them, it makes everything very scary around me and too weird to manage. i wished they work but not so far..i need someone who really knows their stuff in this 

profession, and i know also that most of the functional med doc, and endocrinologist,obgyn's etc are all guessing themseslves, and we are the guinea pigs..

i prefer to suffer i guess in my own right and on my own terms...

xoxo

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I can totally relate to you on everything it's hit me so hard I suffer so bad on a daily basis day in day out every sec of my life. I pray all day long everyday my quality of life is gone has been for quite a few years. I'm doing this with nothing too I really don't know who to turn to for help my Dr thinks everything is anxiety it's not gyno says too young my GI Dr says my autoimmune disease has put me in perimenopause early. I have no support either my kids and husband don't get it and they get tired of me complaining and not involving myself in family things. I'm in bed most days I just get tired of waking up same stuff different day. Ive had the dizzy head for three years now it never leaves the severity is up and down though for the past two months it's been bad again I cry I just want my head back. I've had so many test and bloodwork checking everything under the sun. Ive sit many many days weeks trying to understand why women has had this put upon us just to lose a period my theory is we are truly cursed. Eve ate the apple now we all suffer Drs can't fix this hormones help some and some women it don't or it helps for a bit then stops working. Just my theory but I know this has been a living hell and no end in sight. Every symptom I've gotten hasn't been mild at all it brings me to my knees begging for it to go away and stop how is this living and everyone around you thinks your nuts. Cause they can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist cause it's very real what we women deal with.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Reading all these posts I feel like crying 😪 I am also going through it sooooo bad completely alone no husband family job ... 

how I get through each day I do not know . It’s like the wires in your head are all crossed and the messages aren’t getting through. I don’t know who I am anymore ? 

I just feel LOST .

I’m trying the patch 1/2 dose but it’s not alleviating the down feeling but has helped a bit with the fatigue and dizziness. 

See my friends living full lives driving where they want to .... I can barely make it a mile .

AND if I have a good day ... go out to dinner or something . I’m punished by my body the next day and I can barely function . So if I’m a good girl and get to bed by 8 or 9 don’t do anything wild I can make it through the next day . 

I’m single attractive ( they say) how on earth could I explain to a date all the limitations we have ?

God help us ALL !!! This can’t go on it has to straighten out soon . We DO NOT deserve this persecution ! 😪😪😪

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I know exactly what you’re dealing with as I’m going through the same thing . My life has been Turned upside down ... every day is just getting through it not really about the quality of it . My mind isn’t mine anymore .... it’s the strangest weirdest thing I’ve ever been through . The patch ain’t helping much either . I’ve read women say it changes their life ? Not me not yet anyway . Unless you’re going through this you would never get it .
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Pamela hi.

I just really hear you loud and clear everything youve shared.

Im not sure how old you are..but its been too long for you to be living like this..for us tobe living like this.

You too Lori. Its just a shame. I hate having talks with myself about the sanity i once had, "sanity checks".

i look in the mirror..and ask"do i look normal?"  what the hell is this about.

I look normal i guess..but in there is a storm of hormones gone awry. the ciruitry is off completely.

I have what i call constant adrenaline buzzing, surging along with depression if this makes any sense at all. Sometime i just move and move and keep going all day, afraid basically. Afraid of what? I dont know, it think im really afraid and fed up of having lost my mind and my life as i knew it once.

I dont think that any amount of hormone or benzo or therapy can help me at this time. I believe one thing though, and that is that the mind is super amazing powerful, and i have hopes and faith that its possible to recover.

I still havent lost hope.

Pamela im sorry that your family doesnt understand Its soooo hard when we have to be normal and functional and we arent..

I have good (moments not never hours) where i see things clearly and there are bits of fleeting joy, and its gone poof.

Our heads are scrambled..and its a real shame that its been taken away like this.

Im thinking about the 'Eve' theory you mention.. very intruiging. Its also horrifying to think that this is our cross to bear? Our curse to bear? Really? I dont like to think this way because im seeing many a lady out there lovin life right now, very many of them are super happy doing their thing and they arent faking it. You can see it in their eyes their skin, their laughter.

Im super depressed and anxiety ridden but i keep on keeping on, so much so that i should win an award for best actress to go through menopause..

love you ladies..im here for whatever its worth

x0x0x

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hang in there Jill I’ve been going though this for four months now ... it’s been very very tough and a complete shock! I hope this isn’t the new US ? We will ever get back to our old selves ? If this is the new normal I can’t stand it !! 
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up