Fed up with symptoms

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone

For years I have felt with hyperdrosis, anxiety, palpitations, irritability and muscle twitching and now I just don't feel well at all.

When I was 16 (10years ago) I was borderline hyperactive. Recently due to feeling worse and worsening muscle twitching my gp repeated bloods which revealed.

Tsh 1.14

and FT4 27.2

So he's saying I'm now high and thinks this explains symptoms but isn't willing to do anything as the treatments harsh but I really don't want to feel this way anymore the agitation and twitching is driving me crazy.

He will repeat this in a month and see what he wants to do.

Has anyone else been through this? I take propranolol which manages my heart rate but nothing else.

Thanks

Sam

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Same for me. I am "boarderline" so all I take is a beta blocker. I have gotten some relief from ThyroSoothe. It's all natural and available on Amazon. Takes about 90 days on it, to notice a difference. Ask you MD before trying it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.