feel a bit down today

Posted , 2 users are following.

I wish my cbt would hurry up I want to be better I feel like poo today as like every day. Last night I did a Bit ov hypnosis  was well relaxed. I think im coming down with flew my gf had it and now I think ov got it 😩 better hurry up come and go 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sorry you're feeling bad today.  Not every day can be great but bad days can feel frustrating.  Try and be kind to yourself today especially if you think you're getting ill.
    • Posted

I hope im not ill my throat hurts a little nowt to much but feel little better im relaxing on couch wrapped   in my blanket lol best thing to do on a Sunday 
  • Posted

was the hypno ok for you? I have ordered discs , should be delivered by wednesday, I had good day Thursday, went for a walk, then did a shop at lidl, yesterday and today have been awful, can barely stand, am like drunk andy pandy. am withdrawing from pregabalin, maybe thats got something to do with it. it helps to know that there are  other people out there in same circumstances.   I am not alone, 
    • Posted

Its  so relaxing well was for me only lasted a few hours but better than nothing but only been doing it 2 days. I feel as tho it never ending I feel sick headache feel weird am trying not to dwell on it but Im coming down with something  my throat is killing me 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.