Feel anxious?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Is it normal to be soon called all the time when I have anxiety..I'm literally holding my breath. My anxiety because the neighbours are home but they are not making any noise but I am trembling.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

We had some horrible next doors, and eventually we moved out of an old family home and moved far away, now we are detached and it is fantastic

I understand how you must feel, I had real problems and now we are set out in the countryside with massive open views

That is all I can suggest, move, make it a positive one. It is no good being unhappy

BOB

• Posted

It's cause u are thinking they are cause of times before

• Posted

I have to agree with Bob. We had neighbours from hell, drugs, parties and general music blasting 24/7. Luckily we were renting and one day me and my partner just snapped and moved out. Literally went at 2am.

I was having panic attacks, many sleepless nights, I hated coming home and was a tensed up mess, so stressed out.

I felt sorry for the landlord (tried to pursue us for rent) but there was no standard of living in that place and putting up with it for 3 years (normal complaint procedure's being fruitless) we got the case decided in our favour when the landlord tried to pursue.

A few months on and with decent neighbours makes all the difference. Both our stress has reduced, and home is once again a place you enjoy.

Neighbours can make or break a household sadly sad

• Posted

Thank you everyone...i managed to get a bit of sleep but I woke up anxious already.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.