Feel as if in a different world

Posted , 3 users are following.

. I'm sitting watching TV all calm and then sitting staring as if in a dream at the pills I picked up today and tempted to go and drive somewhere and sit and take them I know they won't kill me but it would be nice just to go to sleep and maybe wake up feeling empty, numb with no thoughts or memories or having to make any decisions anymore.....It would be so easy, even a pick and mix of all the others I've got left over from stopping AD that would work. Heart is pounding now, everything seems so unreal it feels as if ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,eyes can;t foccccus

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Please don't do that! Please call your closest hotime or your doctor or a friend/family member. Go for a walk, please don't do thst.

• Posted

I'm ok talked to the Samaritans, only taken a small dose to help me relax and go to sleep, at least I am sort of back in this world thank you for your concern. Beginning to feel sleepy now let's hope no weird dreams for a change.

• Posted

I want to be in utopia......x
  • Posted

Hi Tina.

Do you honestly need to just to take pills to block out bad memories or hope you never wake up? Councilling can help with the bad memories and that's step 1 as I see it.  Years and years back my girlfriend became pregnant and that was a no no for us so we borrowed money for her to have an abortion which blighted my life over the years and ir became a cancer of the mind.  I attempted suicide to even up the score if you like but was no good at it and I survived. Out of the blue a Christian mate called in and I shared mt probs with him.  He sat with me in the sunny front garden and asked me if he might pray for me.  I had a faith but not a belief in miracles. My chum rambled on into space and I went with it and afterwards felt no better but thanked him for his love and care.  Months afterwards I realised that this cancer was gone and I have never been overwhelmed by my burden since.  Can't rationalise it tina but amazed as tried and failed with hypnotism.  Why not find a loving Christian church and seek prayer.  I notice that only the Christian charity AA seems to cure people with a drink problem as nothing else seems affective for drinkers so what's to lose with vapourising bad memories by prayer that are slowlly

killing us?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.