Feel awful !!!!

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi all you lovely ladies I have a question for you all.

How do you all feel 2 weeks prior to your period whether your period comes or not?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hello! I still get my periods (I am 46), but they are all over the place. 15 days, 31 days, 21 days. etc. I can tell you this though, I feel AWFUL most of the month. I feel like I am constantly having pms. I am emotional, exhausted, bloated, cramps, sinus issues, head pressure, vertigo, hot and then cold, achy, anxiety ridden, pins and needles, and the list goes on. The hormones have gone out of control! Lol!

• Posted

This is me! Just turned 47, periods totally unpredictable. I have been on bio-identical progesterone cream for the last month and I hesitate to say this, but think it might be helping just a little. You might check it out if you haven't tried it yet.

• Posted

I will look into that! Thank you! I would do just about anything to feel better 😃

• Posted

I feel total crap ...said to my husband it's when my body tries to release a egg that I don't have because i have been in menopause nearly 2 years but my body still thinks I have eggs it's horrible I get panic heat feel very sad and low then on about 4th day it lifts

• Posted

Yes.. About a week before it's awful... anger/rage, I'm hungry all the time, anxiety, etc... when my periods comes I have terrible cramps and low back pain.. I'm very tired as well. During this time I don't plan anything, it's just best to stay home.

• Posted

I'm 48 periods are getting further and further apart between 70 and 90 days, but i find after Im finished my emotions are all over the place anxiety kicks in, overthinking, depression, I try and walk as this helps my mental health .

• Posted

The week before is awful. For me, that is when the anxiety/panic really kicks in.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.