feel bad today

Posted , 3 users are following.

I don't feel good at all today feel like death warmed up lol feel sick as I put to much diluted pop in Walter a few days a go it was double concentrated it's like laxative that stuff that was 2 days ago do you think it will still make me feel sick 

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

No, more likely is all the viruses and colds that are going around this time of year
    • Posted

Am not sure lol but sorry for being grosse I have the runs from other day from the pop 
  • Posted

Paul, it's so easy to put our ailments down to the seasons, or in your

case think it might be down to the double concentrated amount of

juice you drank.

Have you ever thought that most of our aliments could actually be down to

the issues we have real and imagined, that we have never worked through

to a positive conclusion, that could be the cause of how we feel.

In my professional experience I have come to the conclusion that most of

our "issues" aren't directly related to what we think it could be, in your case

the juice, or the seasons.

Please don't take this as me being patronising to yours or anyone else's

issues, it's just a thought worth thinking. If you can, try peeling back some

of the things that have happened to you, wrongs, injustices, hurts, and

disappointments, and ask yourself if you have ever worked through them

to a positive conclusion, if you you haven't maybe these are the "causes" of

how you are feeling ?.

Hope this helps.

Irwin.

• Posted

Hi Paul, hope you're feeling better today smilex
    • Posted

Just a little bit lol well much better than yesterday was on phone to nhs 111 today and told them everything woman on phone goes u might need to be sick so I said I don't want to it will taste nasty she started laughing and said I made her day told her I had anxiety and she said what u have for breakfast I said ebola cornflakes she stared laughing again she goes what's most on your mind I said ebola she said there is nothing to be worried about 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.