Feel Continuing thoughts keeping anxiety going

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi All

Have not posted for a while been on cita since Dec 10 mg upto 20 mg since Feb anxiety is better feeling calmer with times when feel back to old self, but still having thoughts (checking in) on and off in day which I feel is keeping the anxiety going. I do try and let them just be there having done plenty of reading on thoughts. Wondered if anyone else been here and if an increase in dose would help the thoughts or just give what I am doing more time although 4 months now on 20 mg and 6 in total

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lynn. I too have been on 10 mg cit since Dec and have conquered the panic attacks but am still getting high anxiety attacks {which in my case in health anxiety} which makes me start my angst all over again. It feels like 2 steps forward and 3 steps back all the time. I t is so frustrating. I don"t want to increase my dose cos the side effects will set me back again with my health anxiety. UGH

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Lynn. I too have been on 10 mg cit since Dec and have conquered the panic attacks but am still getting high anxiety attacks {which in my case in health anxiety} which makes me start my angst all over again. It feels like 2 steps forward and 3 steps back all the time. I t is so frustrating. I don"t want to increase my dose cos the side effects will set me back again with my health anxiety. UGH

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up