Feel Dizzy

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am anxiety pateint. since 2.5 Years... recently i taking Citalopram 10mg since 6 months while taking it before 20mg. but the problem is that before 1 week  i felt dizzy and imbalance and thats reason changing in my mood. My GP said your B.P dailostic is pre HIgh 95/120. and also said oily foods avoiding. my age is just 24. what can i do can i follow up my Neuroligist??? any suggestion please.

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

So sorry to hear about your Mum Vittal but reassure her that you will get better now that you are on medication that is helping you. The dizziness will pass but this is a long journey to recovery. Don't give up hope.

Take care of your Mum.

• Posted

Felis Aunty Now i feel better, And I am supporting help to my mother faster recovey. really i want soo much crying but i controled my frustration... Please pray for my she is at home she is also heart patient. and had a 2nd time stroke. but i saw some improvement in my mother condition she is on blood thinner comedin 7.5mg. Anticouglant. sorry for late reply my whatsaap no is +923453177539. can we touch on there? THanks  
    • Posted

Hi Vittal

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your Mum.Give your Mum lots of reassurance and support and this will distract you from your anxiety symptoms too.

My son has some health issues too which I am concerned about and he is having tests. So unfortunately we all seem to have things to deal with that is life.We are all travelling the same path of life with all its ups and downs and it's so important to try and stay positive.You can personal message me here if you wish.

Take care.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.