Feel good

Posted , 4 users are following.

Been on cit for few months now and I must say I have never felt better and was just wondering how many people had this feeling and then came crashing back down to earth?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi James...

Great to hear you are feelings so well...i have been on them before at felt great...i never came crashing down until i had been off of them for almost 3 years.

Back on them again...start week 9 today...starting to feel much better but not 100% just yet 😊

• Posted

Hello. I take 10mg a day and also feel great. Have taken these for a couple of years, I am more than happy to take forever.
    • Posted

Steve, how long did it take you to feel 'back to normal' xxx I've been on 10 for 12 weeks and am wondering whether to persevere or increase the dose, Id rather not increase but need to feel better completely xxx I'm thinking give it another month, what do you think? xxx
    • Posted

I would say give it more time Marf...i get very well on 10 before x and i can feel myself getting well again x

Have you read any self help books?? I am currently reading the happiness trap...its a bit of a slog but i think its a brilliant book and has helped me heaps. In have read a few other too. Also recommend living with IT x x

• Posted

Hi James

i am on cit for the second time been on them for 18months 20mg and feeling great. I was off them the first time for 8 years and felt great then out of the blue had a massive anxiety attack in the middle of the night as a consequence went back on Meds and feeling fine. No intentions of coming off them just yet.Enjoying having a life back again.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.