Feel let down by friends

Posted , 7 users are following.

anyone  else feel let down by friends.  I think as life becomes hard some people have become selfish. either not understanding what they are doing or pushing to the extreme and hurting or making them feel bad on purpose.

its a tough old world

3 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hello Jimmy I'm jennifer and I just posted about this on my instagtam account. I c I'm not the only one being let down by a friend right. It sucks and hurts all at the same time.
  • Posted

Hello Jimmy, yes i feel the same. I put myself out and feel let down all the time. It's better to not get too close to people, then we get less hurt. 

Elizabeth.

• Posted

Maybe they're sorry and didn't mean to upset you but if you think this person is so selfish then maybe you should just not speak to them anymore xx
    • Posted

never easy to know how sorry someone is, words are easy to say, showing and meaning it is something else.nobody as such is selfish but we all get absorbed in our own pain sometimes. And when that happens the first thing to go is what others think or care about, especially if there absorbed by the need to do something,  block something out or draw upon the past. The mind is the most powerful organ you have
    • Posted

Guess it comes down to trust! You obviously don't think this person is genuine so probably best not to waste anymore time on them xx
  • Posted

Hi I wouldn't say that but as life becomes more stressful most folk have a hard time managing their own problems and lives and don't have much left to give to others.   Life is certainly tough,  x

• Posted

I think your right "hypercat" everyone has their own stress and at the end of the day its their own life. Nobody knows anyone better than they know themselves.
  • Posted

It is tough. I don't have many friends really. Just to let you guys know if i'm not answering messages its because physically i can't sometimes , sorry about that, chin up peeps.
    • Posted

It's life as we know it. Hope things improve for you Nick I. You got look after yourself, take care of yourself anyway 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.