Feel like back to square one

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi. Not sure whats happening to me. Day started off totally normal. Been out for coffee with a friend and suddenly i stared to get the shakes, not had them for months. Been taking flu for about ten months. Been taking one every other day now for about 5 weeks. I steadily felt worse and worse. Got home about an hour ago, had lunch, thought that'd make me feel better but it hasn't. I feel sick, have had palpitations and feel cold all over, just awful. Scared stiff i'm going back down the pan again. Today is a no tablet day, shall i take one? I really don't know what to do. Anyone any idea?

Sam x

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sam

Not you as well. Did the doc say one every other day? If so, ring the surgery and ask the receptionist to ask the doctor to call you today.

I did that last week as i was worried.

Hope your day improves.

xx

• Posted

Hi Meganpooch

Thanks for getting back to me. No point ringing my doc, she's nice but useless to be honest. Ive taken a tablet. Was in such a state that i rang my mum earlier, she understands, she's been there, she said take one, not worth suffering, true really. Really really scared me though. Bought everything back. Feeling much better now but has left me tired.

Not sure what's going on today, everyone seems to be on a down.

Hope you're okay.

Sam x

• Posted

Glad things have improved my dear.

Think we need some more of that orange thing in the sky.......what's it called.....oh yes, THE SUN.

And no more cold, wet and snowy weather. Spring is not far away. I'm climbing my ladder again from the bottom. If you haven't read my post 'why can't i sleep' , i wouldn't bother. HT has been brilliant along with everyone else. Thanks so much.

Take care. x :wink:

• Posted

Hi

Some sun would be nice. Infact i do feel happier when the sun is shining. Can't wait for the first daff to appear.

Pleased you are climbing the ladder again, shame its from the bottom but you'll get there, we all will.

Thanks so much for being there for me. It really does help.

Sam xx :wink:

• Posted

You're more than welcome Sam.

The upward struggle continues for us all. Out of ten this morning i was about -2. Now after communicating with so many like minded sufferers today, i'm about a 4. Without all you lovely people i think i would still be a -2.

Thanks a million.

xx :roll:

• Posted

im having a real low day today too not sure why i just am. i miss my ex and i just feel so lonely today.

nicki

• Posted

damn, seems we all in need of each others messages today. I keep checking the site even though I am at work. I dont feel great today either but my sister is coming to visit so that will be a great boost. Hope the weekends are beter for us all.

Take care all.

• Posted

Thanks for the kind messages. We all need support and its certainly best coming from those who are going through it. I really thought i was doing fine and could get off flu but maybe not - just yet! Not the end of the world but going back to how i felt ten months ago would be.

Picked my son up from nursery earlier, undressed him - spots! 13 in all. Rang the nursery, one other child in his class has chicken pox! Oh dear, thats all i need at the moment. I do know though thats its best to get it young.

Really hope you all feel better soon

Thanks again

Sam smile

• Posted

oh no, the dreaded chicken pox! hope its not too much of a handful to deal with.
  • Posted

No Celebration

Apparently if it is the pox i'll know by the morning cos he'll be covered. I was so hoping to go out this weekend, oh well.

Have a good eve

Sam x

• Posted

Hi all im a newish member havnt been on for a while,with one thing n other,hope you dont mind me joining in,feel like crap today.
  • Posted

Hi dc,

Of course not. Im not even a member, I keep posting as a guest! How long have you been taking Flu?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.