Feel like giving up

Posted , 7 users are following.

wondering what life would be like without me being here, would so much easier and less stressful. Feel like in overloaded and just had enough 😔😔

1 like, 28 replies

28 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Michelle

what has happened to make you feel like this?

everyone gets overwhelmed at times,im sure you no that,but it helps you appreciate the good times

do you have family near that you can talk too or have you spoken to your gp x

• Posted

In-laws and other stresses, just had enough really. Don't need much more to deal with x
    • Posted

Got app at Drs on Monday. Hope it all does one soon
    • Posted

In-laws arghhhh

they can be a flipping nightmare cant they... interfereing

does your husband no how you are feeling?

im glad you have made an appointment with your GP

& i hope they help you... could you ask if they have whats known as Talking Spaces within the practice,you get a phone call to access where you are on a certain level then they sort out someone for you to talk too

i found it very usefull,just be honest with them,give it both barrels so to speak

please dont give up because you would miss out on so much ... i no i dont no you but i believe you have a lot to offer

xx

• Posted

Hi Michelle

I know you are probably feeling really down right now but... you were wondering "what life would be like without you being here" i would say it would be a poorer world without you in it! Who knows what wonderful things life has in store for you. And who knows how many people you may go on to help throughout your lifetime. Having an understanding of illness gives us the opportunity (once we feel better ) to help others who are suffering.

Your suffering will not last forever even though we tell ourselves differently! Have you told your doctor how you are feeling? Is there anything that's happened recently that has caused you to feel this way?

Im here for you along with many other wise souls on this site.

Hugs and blessings xxx

• Posted

Thank you, it's just thing that are overwhelming and out of my control. Control is one of my issues unfortunately.

tiredness all the time doesn't help

😔😔

• Posted

Hi Lorraine

i just wanted to say that your wise words that you sent to Michelle have struck a cord with me too

its nice to see people pulling together

Thank you

Dawn xx

• Posted

Hi Lorraine

im a bit low ... i live on my own miles away from family & friends

im just getting on with it so to speak... i have a lovely dog & she gives me a reason to get up every day .... i get tired of hurting in the physical sence i mean ... when i feel as bad as Michelle does i just go to bed for a couple of hours or if its a nice day i go for a walk with my dog

most of my life iv been searching for something & i have no idea what ...i cant settle in one place for longer than a year,im going through a 5th marriage twice to one man

my familly dont want to no me which i dont blame them indecisive should be my middle name .... i take every day as it comes warts & all

some days are worse than others but i get through it... somehow

i dont want people to feel sorry for me ... i guess it would be nice to have friends to go out for coffee or just a chat .... i bet you wished you hadnt asked now xx

• Posted

Hi dawn

Actually I'm glad I asked you! I get this feeling that lovely people like you self who help others don't really ask for help or share how they are feeling. You do sound quite isolated and if you lived in Essex I would 100% say let's have coffee! I too have moved around quite a lot in my lifetime but now at the ripe old age of 55 I no longer have the energy! I don't think there's anything wrong with being indecisive and your family shouldn't hold that against you. I'm the same but I pit it down to being a libra!! Glad you have you dogs they will make you get up even when you don't want too lol. On a serious note I do know how it feels to be so exhausted where bad feels like the only place that's welcoming. I hope you start feeling better I'm here if ever you feel like a natter. You are more than welcome to private message me too xxx

Blessings and a huge hug for you xxx

• Posted

Hi Lorraine

thank you for your lovely words of enouragement you really cheered me

up smile

its lovely to talk to you

thank you

Dawn xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.