Feel like I can't breathe, is this anxiety?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been really worried and scared for my own health about the virus going on in the news, even though there isn't any case of it happening here, it has been making me really nervous as I constantly worry about my health and panic way more often than usual. I have shortness of breath and was wondering if it's just my anxiety all in my head making me feel like something is wrong with me, when there is not. I also been getting brain zaps too and can't concentrate right and I feel so detached. I've seen my doctor last month and he said my blood test was normal and no viral infection. Does anyone go through symptoms like this and worry too much that it stresses you out and tire you as well?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Try not to worry about it, anxiety weakens the immune system. ive been concerned about this virus too but i think the media are blowing it out of proportion, there are cases over here in the UK and our gov are managing it poorly IMO.

If it makes you feel better ive seen videos of people in china under quarintine dancing and laughing around, and china has it way worse than any other country. hopefully it goes away soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.