Feel like i Have something stuck under left breast nauseous and bloated scared there's something myheart

Posted , 8 users are following.

hello can any of you ladies let me know if this is happening to you my period Started last week and after that I started getting bloated and this really weird sensation near my heart like under my left breast like a I wanted a pass a big gas but I couldn't i am done wit my period about 4 days now and I still have the weird sensation under my breast the bloating has gone down a little but it's scaring me to death I feel like if I'm going to have a heart attack can anybody related to this any feedback would be much appreciated this is scaring you very much I have an appointment today with my doctor just praying for the best everyday is something different but this one really got to me thank you in advance blessings!!

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Edited

Hi Marisol,

This is so common. It happens to me more times than I can say. It usually happens when I'm ovulating. Sometimes I get bloated, gassy and no appetite. It does feel like a big gas bubble near your heart. And no matter how much I know that this hormonal and that it is bloating, I still panic and think that it's my heart. But you are not alone.

• Edited

Hi marisol, yes I have that same sensation like a gas bubble near my heart mine isnt below my left breast but its above like bubbles going thru a straw its very alarming im having it now its awful.. Also been having burning when I pee, never before had this, and since last night a quick real sharp pain left side where spleen or pancreas would be so now freaking out about that, I think mabe infection just don't know whats what

• Posted

Yes I'm having this now. My period started yesterday. I haven't had one since January. Right before it came on I had terrible reflux. Then this morning, I had this feeling under my breast right above my stomach that felt like what you said, bubbles going through a straw. There's no pain, it's just uncomfortable. When I let go of some wind either by burping or the other way, it relieves it somewhat but the sensation has been here all day. This is day two for me. I hope this is not a new symptom now, as if I need any more!

• Edited

Marisol

when i started peri 3 years ago i had the same feeling always my left side and yes it feels like a bubble under your breast. then my left breast felt and looked larger than my right one. i went to ER 3 times thinking it was my year but i had all my test done and im good.

shortly after my left shoulder started to hurt to the point that i could not out over my head or sleep, it was 1 year of pain.

some tips to help, stay away from coffee, stay away from spicy foods. and drink water.

if it get worst go see your doctor.

• Posted

when I am eating I feel sometimes I can't swallow sometimes I've actually choked. I have to chew real small then try to swallow a couple times and drink a lot while I'm eating. it's crazy. no matter how much I eat my tummy feels like its gonna burst. so I guess that's a part of it. as far as anything else I justhave too many symptoms to count hang in there

• Posted

You are not alone. I am 12 months without a period & have too many symptoms to count. I have acid reflux with intense pain in between my breasts. Had chest xray & there was nothing. Food gets caught when i eat. My mother-in-law told me all her friends went through the same thing. she suggested elevating the bed a few inches so when I sleep the food digests without acid reflux.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.