Feel like I have the flu

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi 

I have been on 20mg per day for nearly a full 6 weeks. Anxiety has dropped a lot vs. where I started and I've been having some good moments (parts of days), but today I feel like I have the flu - sore joints, tired and overall very flat. Is this typical of a blip? 

Thanks, Craig 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Craig,

Based on what I have read on the forums, yes. You can go low and high for a while until things balance out. I have experienced the body aches as well but they usually happen when I've been on my feet all day and also haven't gotten good sleep. Hopefully you're better today!

• Posted

Hi Craig,

yes, it happened to me a couple of times during the first 10 weeks or so that I felt flu-y. About the 5-7 weeks I was suffering from feverishness...I would get spikes of fever and shivers after 5-6pm usually. I remember even asking on this forum about that...then it suddenly passed from 9th week.

I still get occasional tiredness and sore joints and lack of energy, like today after travelling this week, I have been very achy and exhausted, and that is at week 12. Not very common now though at this stage.

Luci

• Posted

Thanks Luci. I kind of get a cloudy head that comes and goes - did you experience this and does it pass?
    • Posted

Yes, the cloudy head lasted the longest as a side effect for me...maybe for 10 weeks. It was very annoying; it felt like I wanted to constantly rub my forehead to make it go away! I probably still have this a little but not too bad, I don't notice it most of the time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.