Feel like I’m dipping on Citalopram !!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi - been on Citalopram for 5 months, but over the last few weeks seem to have dipped again, feel anxious, not as confident, is this normal or should I up my dose.

Regards 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Don't know if this is any help too you. But I've noticed if I have some alcoholic drinks at the weekend it

• Posted

Didn't mean too press send lol wat I meant was I have door of deoression if I drink on these tablets xx

• Posted

Sorry this phone lol dips of depression
    • Posted

Thanks for your response Karen, maybe it’s that then as have had a few nights of drinking, holidays etc - was unsure wether to up my dose ? X
    • Posted

Honestly I didn't make the connection for a wee while then when I sat bad thought about when my depression gets really bad again it's always the next day or following days of me drinking alcohol honestly try it just for 10 days without touching a drop n see how u go xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.