Feel like I'm drowning

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all I have had a rele tough time with anxiety lately and I didn't realise how low it had made me until I got assessed. I have had 5 weeks off work and am due back next week but I just don't feel like I'm getting any better I have been taking setraline and I still feel so detached and have rele bad dizzy spells every day it's worse when I go out and I just feel like I'm going to pass out I don't know how to cope with it anymore

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi,

I've just started on sertraline on day five. How long have you been on it? What mg are you on? maybe you need to try another one. Hang in there... I feel the same this is the 2nd drug I'm trying.

• Posted

I've been on 50mg of setraline and have been on them for about 6 weeks now it's horrible I just feel like I'm getting no better

• Posted

Arrange an appointment with your doctor as soon as possible. 50mg is quite low from what I've read on here. You may not to increase your dose.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.