Feel like I'm dying

Posted , 5 users are following.

All day ive been dizzy feeling like I'm going to collapse I've been panicking having palpitations and scaring me ??

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

It is very scary have you called your Dr.??

I would definitely get checked it could be a number of things. I would hate for you to collapse the Dr. Can prescribe you medicine to help you with the dizziness.

Please let me know how you are doing.

God bless my friend.

• Posted

Maybe you can get hold of your gp.

For the time being, take a seat and sip some water. Try breathing techniques and find something to focus on. If these symptoms are due to anxiety like they are for me, it's all about bringing your heart rate down and keeping calm and panicking is just going to heighten your heart rate. I know it's not easy but please try, until you can get hold of your gp.

Anxiety is horrible. Sounds like a mild panic attack.

• Posted

I get dizziness and headaches sometimes at work it sucks. I just chalk it up 2 anxiety. My doc has just diagnosed me with mild anxiety. I have had heart tests done and what not and everything has come back fine. Not currently on any meds might have to get something to stop the dizziness. Not all the time but def sucks when it happens
  • Posted

Can you give us some examples of your blood pressure and oulse, Steph?

Love TessĀ  xx

• Posted

Hi hun. Good to see you back.

Can you tell me if you're the same Steph, who recently had a baby, and was terrified that she had a severe heart condition, because her pulse rate went up very fast when she stood up?

Or are you a different Steph - with your own , different problems, whicih we shall do our best to support you through. Darling, whatever is wrong, you'll find all the support and love that you need to help you get through this.

Keeposting, Steph. We understand. We will listen and not judge.

Love Tess xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.