Feel like I'm dying all the time!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm Kayla I'm 19. I feel like I'm dying everyday it's crazy I hate the feeling. I have a headache I must have a bleed to the brain I got pains in my legs I must have a blodclots in my legs travelling to my lungs it's just one thing after another. I feel like I can't breathe constantly!! It's sucha horrible feeling my heart skips beats races flutters the lot. Not matter how much people tell me I'm fine it don't make it any better I really think iv got a heart condition and I can't get it out my head I see a cardiologist on the25 of this month but I'm scared I won't even make it then and it's to late. My doctor just thinks I'm suffering from anxiety .. rolleyes my life has been runined by it. I don't leave my house and if I Have to I feel like I can't breathe and start really panickingsad. I really don't know how to shake this feeling off it's horrid. I kno I properly won't make it to my 20th , I'm on antidepressants mirtizapine n propranolol. Does anyone else feel like this? What's the best help I really duno what to do anymore

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Such is health anxiety,it's a horrible branch of anxiety. The beat help I've found is therapy, the whole point is unravelling and making sense of old and unhelpful associations. Meds can't do that and typically aren't meant for long term use. Therapy has none if those restrictions or side effects
    • Posted

Oh I hate this feeling I'm feelingšŸ˜„ my heart is racing so fast it's gone up to 140 I know that don't seem a lot but it is n all I'm doing is sitting there. I do have therapy also
  • Posted

Hi kayla

It sounds as if your really having bad anxiety episodes . how long have you been on the meds

• Posted

I'm so scared right now I feel like I can't breath do u think I'm going to die šŸ˜©.. Iv been on the meds for a couple of months x
  • Posted

If you've been on meds for 2 months

And your still getting / feeling these thoughts . I would go back to my dr

and explain the situation

Your not going to die . The anxiety

Is high and therefore ruling these intrusive thoughts . If you can make an appointment

That will get things moving . If you need to talk then I / we r on here most of the time

Try not to overthink these anxiety attacks

There nothing more than a thought

An imposter at that

• Posted

From what you say I think you are suffering with anxiety which is certainly no joke.

Have you consideredĀ going back to your doctor for a medications review, as theĀ  meds that you are presently taking maybe can be improved upon?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.