feel like im dying

Posted , 3 users are following.

My head hurts on the left side and my face neausea and I have anxiety chest is bothering me I feel like I'm gonna die should I just wait till it passes what if I die I'm scared I hate living like this how can anyone live like this 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You posted this 34 minutes ago. How do you feel now? 34 minutes is a long time. Nausea is part of anxiety. Headaches can be caused by stress. 

I know the feeling. I was downstairs watching a film with my girlfriend, then I started feeling rushes of anxiety that came on for reasons I don't know and now I'm upstairs, sitting on my bed alone trying to calm myself down by posting on here. 

• Posted

You are not going to die, neither is Turneep. You will be OK. What you are feeling is just Anxiety. It's a horrible feeling (I always think I'm going to die) but that is all it is. An uncomfortable feeling in the body and mind caused by a temporary excess of adrenaline in your body. That is all it is. It is not going to harm you and it definately wont kill you. And you are not going mad either. It is the effects of adrenaline. That is all.  You will be OK. Can you concentrate on doing something and distract your mind, like TV, radio, book etc.? Or go for a short fast walk ( to use up the energy from the adrenaline). My best wishes to you both. Try to do something kind for yourself. Cuddle up, phone a friend, warm bath with candles, whatever makes you feel a bit better. Big Hugs xx

• Posted

Huggies back hope my headache goes away gonna try a shower

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.