Feel like im losing control!!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Im up its three in the morning n im having very severe symtoms n i dont know whether to stick it out or go to the hospital!!! Im stilll having shzrp pains in my head my eyes are hurting n my left arm is going numb off n on n im having some chest discomfort n my arms are hurting on both sided the pain radiates from the left to the right!!! I have not had my medcine n i wonder is thst y its so bad

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sounds horrible, let us know how you get on!
    • Posted

Today is not as bad but I am having some discomfort n warmness in my back n chest n my hand is hurting well its still radiating from left to right worse in left side do you every wxpwrience those feelings
    • Posted

In currently in a costo flare so yeah I sufer some similar symptoms!
    • Posted

Im hirting in my elbow even n warm sensations n my back n also like some crawling on me i think im just gone go to the er
    • Posted

Probably your best bet, its your body you know best! hope you are doing better soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.