Feel like my head is going to blow updoe

Posted , 4 users are following.

this sounds mad but anyone else with anxiety have intense head pressure like they're ears are going to burst and their eyes are going to Pop out and their jaw goes tight? 

I pi have this constantly along with visual disturbances I always feel like I'm on the brink of fainting someone reply x

2 likes, 6 replies

Report / Delete

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi. I am suffering from similar symptoms as we speak. Mine is as though there is pressure in my neck and my left ear aches and I have a whine in my head. I have depersonalisation also. It comes in waves and feels like it builds up then subsides after 20 mins or so but it's there permanently. I suffer from health anxiety but I also feel this could be related to the menopause. Have you spoken to your GP yet?
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I have this about 4 times a day worse after I have bent over and get back up !! I have kinda got used to it now it still scares me though I get a rumble in my ears sometimes woth it too and then after a kinda empty head feeling xxx
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I have been doing some research and since you seem to have the same symtons as I do , try checking out " how to stop an anxiety or panic attack" on the web. There are some great stuff on there which will give you an idea what you are dealing with.I am not completely into how it works yet but I am working on it .I did find out one thing for certain , the more you try to fight it the worse it gets so you need to let it run it's course .
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up