feel mesirable im so in pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, i have a lot of pains i feel so weak everyday, it feels like im gonna throw up my legs and arms are in pain. My lower and upper back is so hurt. I feel sick every day. I have a lot of panic attacks , whenever i feel pain im thinking that i have a severe illness that im going to die. Been to doctors a lot of time but they not taking me seriously. First stop is my boobs are in pain i thought i have breast cancer ive done ultrasound and it was negative it makes me calm down. 2nd stop i have abdominal pain and i tot i have ovarian or cervical cancer but my ob says i dont have. I got scheduled for psychiatrist and she says i do have depression and anxiety but she never told me about the pain that it cause. I feel mesirable. Was it really an anxiety? But the pain is constant it doesnt go away whenever i feel relax. Been thru a lot of google if i feel symptoms and it makes me crazy. Help!😒

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

• Posted

Dont google stuff its a bad idea

Are you on any medicationeek

• Posted

Not yet, my psychiatrist presbribed me anti depressant and quetiapine but i dont take it im afraid i will never get awake. I have insomia. Loosing weight already but i eat a lot. So scared!
  • Posted

I am in constant pain too! My elbows, arms n legs hurt constantly. Today my legs don't hurt and it feels weird. I got so used to pain my brain is always hyper aware.

I'm a huge hypochondriac so I'm hoping to go get a checkup and blood test done soon. Recently some red spots popped up my arms n legs n I'm terrified I have leukemia.

My apetite is fine, in fact I eat alot. I don't get tired or any of that. Fatigue and loss of appetite only happened a month after I got anxiety. It's been 5months n it's the arm n leg pain as well as red spots that's freaking me out.

• Posted

Hi nattalie, im hypochondriac too i freak out everytime i feel bad or im in pain! Im thinking that its already end of the world for me. Its really hard anti depressant is quite expensive i didnt started yet. when i feel panic i got red spots too it looks like bugs bite and kinda itchy but when i calm down its gone. Cant focus on my work im not productive anymore. Did ur shoulder blade are in pain too? Ur back?
    • Posted

My back hurt so much at one point I had to sleep on my side with a pillow between my legs. At the moment behind my shoulder is hurting, kinda stiff.

I'm a super hypochondriac toosad

• Posted

I cant take this anymore. 😒😒😒😒hope everything will going out fine soonπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
    • Posted

I just hope that we will go back to our normal selves at some point. Living like this is hell! I didn't know Anxiety caused physical pain and I'm hoping I won't be in pain this whole year. It's already been 5months 😯
    • Posted

Hi nattalie did u experience constipation and diarhea? Coz it happens to me. And now im thinking that i do have colon/bowel cancer. It drives me crazy! Im afraid to get some test im scared for the results.😒
    • Posted

It's been 5months since I've had anxiety. During the 1st two months I did get diarrhea and IBS, my tummy gurgled non stop n I'd feel nauseous. I had no apetite and only ate in private because I'd gag alot when eating.

My symtoms change every few weeks I think because now arm n leg pain along with red spots, head pulses n itching r my most worrying issues.

I really don't think you have bowel cancer hun, both my arms hurt like hell n I wonder if I have cancer spreading thru both of them. As well as my legs.

• Posted

Thanks nattalie! Coz ive read the symptoms of bowel/colon cancer is excactly the same for what i feel fatigue, pain in the leg, constipation and diarrhea and it makes me panic again and again.
    • Posted

I completely understand, I realize that most of these so called cancer symtoms listed online are all the same. Not saying they are wrong just saying it's the same for every type of C. Bone, blood, bowel, brain, breast etc. All come with leg pain, headache, fatigue, nausea etc etc.

It's the same when we Google Anxiety/panic attack symtoms. They list the popular ones like chest pain, sweating, tingling, shortness of breath etc. That's proof that the Internet really does generalize EVERYTHING!! They never list constant body pain, sore gums, light sensitivity etc. You have to dig deep to find discussion boards where real people talk about their symtoms. Half of the things we experience are not listed as popular Anxiety symtoms!

Same for Depression, most websites tell u bull crap about how u r depressed if ur 'sad' feelings persist for 2weeks or more. Like are u freaking kidding me?! I've been getting my 'sad' feelings for well over 10 bloody yrs! So my dear that goes to show the medical online sites are simply a guide n we have to decide how far or how much we believe. It's like meeting you at Heathrow Airport and saying "you can get to London from here." But not telling you specifics.lol

I feel like it's easy to tell u ur gonna be fine. Somehow I can't convince my hypochondriac self of the same.

• Posted

yeah right! But for us that is hypochondriac its really hard to convince ourselves that were going to be fine. Coz we keep on thinking over and over again. 😧😧😧😧.
    • Posted

I find that when I'm not feeling any symptoms I'm fine but the 'normal' feeling never last. I keep waiting for the panic n worry to come back n it always do! Yesterday I was distracted almost all day n felt fine, then my leg started hurting n I couldn't even eat the dinner I was so excited about cooking. I didn't even wanna eat at the table with the person who came over for dinner! I wanted to go hide out by myself. Then I had a really full glass of wine with my dinner n immediately my pain stopped n I felt happy again. I don't wanna have a drinking habit but I really do feel better after I drink alcohol.
    • Posted

I get distracted just today my poops is kinda dark and i keep thinking "oh my gosh am i having colon/bowel cancer?" Coz i feel constipated and diarrhea too! Im not sure if i get it from drinking "anlene" chocolate flavor 😧 usuall i get panic i cant focus for what im doing. Im not normal anymore! Im no longer productive at work. Whenever i share here on the site it makes me feel better.
    • Posted

Sharing here makes me feel better too, I'm always working and I'm always alone n that doesn't help bcuz I stay on Google n worry about my symtoms.

Poop color is always dependent on what u eat the day before. Mine always dark or black whenever I take iron tablets. Or if I've been eating alot of salad which I love. Have u taken any meds? That can cause dark color n constipation.

• Posted

I meant to say I'm not working so I'm always home n stay by myself alot.
    • Posted

Yes im taking multivitamins with iron and vitamin b complex for nerves prescribed by my ob. And also chocolate drink twice a day milk chocolate flavor.
    • Posted

Haha I think that's what's causing the dark colored poop. I only take my iron pills every 3days n that's the only time mine is dark.

I also have hemorrhoids but for some reason I'm not worried about bowel cancer. It's bone or blood can ers that scare me. It's weird how our brains just pick something terrible and fixate on it all day every day.

• Posted

πŸ˜‚its funny right, theres a lot of illness that we can think but the worst is cancer first in our mind. Im thinking about bone cancer too haha! Im loosing my mind already.
    • Posted

I'm trying HARD to think rationally, I've never been sick or felt any pain my whole life. All of this started when I got my big anxiety attack, I'm trying to tell myself this started 5months ago and if I had all 6or more cancers that I worry about I'd surely be in hospital already.

Honestly I don't feel sick internally, it's the external leg n arm pain that scares me.

• Posted

Me either, thats why im so much bothered why i feel this kind of pain. So much stress caused it and leads to deppression and anxiety . I over think a lot, worst thing. Im afraid to die because i have a 3 year old girl. Thats makes me sick.
    • Posted

Well you will be around to see her grow up. Maybe someday we will look back on these days and laugh. I keep a journal and who knows, maybe someday I will read the stuff I wrote and I won't be able to believe I went thru all this. Maybe. Hypochondria makes it hard to have future plans to live very long. I'll be 29 in a week, how old are you?
    • Posted

Im 30 years old 😊, i believe in Jesus Christ our lord to heal us and well be ok soon. I trust him.
    • Posted

Hi, im panicking right now, im thinking that it could me MS , scared to death right now. HELP.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.