feel really ill-dont know where to go!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ive been trying to do my coursework, must admit, the day passed me by really quickly, Ive been really snappie.Cant do what I want to do. Then , and now feel like im going to be sick ( again!)Ive been awake since 2 am-went to bed at 1am. been howling under duvet. The only difference since this time 3 yrs ago ( health wise) is Ive grown bingo wings, chipped a baby tooth, and seem to love cuddling lamposts. Ive work in a few hours ( or should that be the sack!) Ive been throwing up everyday since christmas day-but I think its just anxiety, nothing more, Dont see the point in seeing a doctor-they cant do much more for me( other than probably popping me into some institution.Im scared!).

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

hiyaa

i get the same thing every morning i feel sick and like i always need to toilet its been goin on for a long time for me well 18months now..last week i went to the doctors and the diagnosed me with anxiety. ive just been started on an online therapy thing and if that fails i will be put on some medication such as citalopram...i suggest u go to ur gp...just too see what they say x

• Posted

Bad girl, I know you have your problems, just like the rest of us, and I think its great that you can let off steam on this website.

I will however point out that, just because you are starting a new thread doesn't mean that you will get any different answers to your last thread. I have read a lot of your threads and while I have the greatest sympathy, I agree with a lot of the other people here that your destiny is your own. No one here can help you with words unless you are willing to try to do something for yourself. If you simply need somewhere to let off steam then would you mind please saying that this is what you need, rather than trying to userp everyone elses genuine posts or trying to worry people with your problems.... I hate to say this and dont mean to be out of order but sometimes you do come across as attention seeking.

If you have genuine problems please seek professional help. If you need to rant, please let us know that that is what you are doing and save us all worrying. Take care and please don't take this the wrong way xx

• Posted

I wasnt going to reply to that-as t felt quite harsh on reading it-as does other posts from other people. Yes, I I let STEAM off here, and i do it when Im frightened or scaredd-its better doing that here, than in front of my children. no ill or neglegent intentions were to hurt anyone on this sight , or make others worry. When I wrote this post I was frightened, and scared about my helath-that was all that was meant by it!

I would just like to point this , that is helping me to see sense-is that I am doing much better-with the way I am prioritising!!! Ive been spending so much more time with my children , I feel like theres a real closeness-and there is. The other night we watched a film, cuddled up and laughing. it was a treat for them-we are just spending far more time together. This has made me eat better, feel more loved, stopped vomming down the lou- stopped drinking and taking control. ( It could have just been a bug!) I dont know!). The girls aremagic and happy ( around me) and I let them away with some things , that maybe a parent should put there foot down, but I do think its a good parenting skill to help the child realise that consequences without being nazi/authoritatarian. and sometimes I just dont think Anyway, I just wanted to share some good stuff before I leave this site. The more closer I get with my children , the more strength and the more I want to get out this situation. They know things arenet perfect ( far from it) My eldest eevn made a swear box for him ( He will be bankrupt)OKay, so might i. the thing I worry about though is if im not out of here before he takes the children away, I may be back at square one. Its not fair, on them or me!

• Posted

i very much doubt its a bug if u have been pucking since christmas, i have been coming across your posts for quite a while now and it seems a bit funny u have turned your hole life around in a matter of two days u were saying on another post that u wanted to kill yourself actually on quite a few posts . i think the same as many peole on here have already said to u and that is that u are quite the attention seeker i think u should stop writing on here get off your fat arse and do something with yourself apart from having a pity party. there are peop[le that actually need help on here and all they can see is your depressing stuff bringingh them down more. your probably only a little girl 18 mabe kids that u can't look after and still acting like a child yourself
  • Posted

hey. ..

I have read quite a lot of your posts and I have noticed you have quite a lot of negative thinking ... Have you ever considered Cognitive Behavioural Therapy? The aim of it is to change how you think ... like turn the negative processes into positive ones ... it has a high success rate when combined with anti depressant medications

Citalopram is only good for boosting your mood a bit so you can deal with your problems ... I am on week 2 now - not seeing any benefits yet ... but I know I have to actively fight my depression from here on as there is only so much the drugs can do ... I think of my low points and realise that is not who I want to be - that there is a future .. and some days I dont think much of it - but I want to believe I can be happy and successful - and I think you can to ...

Please go to your GP and actively tell them if CIT isnt working you for you - and consider the other methods of fighting depression & anxiety with your medication

Good luck

• Posted

Thanks Stevie 42!!!. I think you are right-I need to turn my negatives into positives.

I think if I forget a pill, or drink too much whenever-im off the scales so trying to stay on them-but I have total quarrels with me..\"its another drug-dont do another drug-to , yes but this one you need,its the rest you need to ditch..\" ..... Thank you for not snapping at me-I didnt even realise how negative ive been lately, and ive bought a diary so that I can leave this site Ill only post if something weird happens/Thanks.

• Posted

A diary is an excellent way to let off steam smile

Don't be a stranger and let me know if you improve

I wish you the best of luck

• Posted

I was going to suggest that too Stevie! Maybe you should start keeping a diary which you can show to your GP so they can see how well (or not) you are doing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.