Feel really unmotivated and feel like giving up

Posted , 3 users are following.

For the past few days I've not been feeling too bad about my health but my headaches still didn't go. This caused me to believing I had a tumour again and now I'm really worried. I don't feel like I'm twitching but when I was trying to get to sleep last night I thought I did a couple of times. When I move my head it feels like I've pulled a muscle somewhere and my neck feels quite sore when I tought it too. I haven't felt like doing anything today and I'm dreading going to school tomorrow because it all seems pointless. The more I think about having a tumour I get wobbly hands again. I really don't know what to think at the moment, does this seem normal for an anxiety sufferer? Please help!

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rebecca, have you made an appointment to see your GP, if not, then.Please make one, he will be able to examine you and I am sure putyour mind at rest.... is it possible to take a day's absence from school. Tomorrow, and maybe go then.... big, big hugs to you, Deirdre xxx
  • Posted

Hi Rebecca

What you have just wrote sounds totally normal to me! I went through months of thinking I had a brain tumour purely because I suffer from headaches, I've recently been diagnosed with anxiety an I'm forever thinking I've got cancer it doesn't matter what I try an think about its always in my mind, I actually feel quite alone with this at the minute because whoever I talk to they just don't understand an look at me like I'm crazy! I can't give you the answer as to wether it's normal but I can say I've experienced the same thing. X

• Posted

Hi Rebecca, have you talked to your mum and dad and told them justhow worried and scared you are... I am certain that they would hate to. Think that you are going through this alone... I am sure that they will.Support you in any way possible... big hugs xx Deirdre.. xx
  • Posted

Textbook anxiety. Mine morphs to differnt symptoms on a daily basis

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.