feel unsettled and on edge

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyonevelse just feel uneasy all the time like ur on edge n anxious for no reason? My head also feels wierd like as if my brain is flipping n my Chesters a flutter, I feel uncomfortable in my own head n just wish for each day to b over sad ive been on 20mg cit nearly 4wks now x

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

To be honest I still get like that only ever last for 1-2 days and iv been on it for 3 years 
  • Posted

Dizzydoll,

i am currently going through this. I have been on Cit for about 3 weeks now. I have episodes where I feel like my brain does not belong to me and I am going crazy. As I am sitting here typing I feel like I am in a dream. I also have been very dizzy and lost my appetite. I woke up Monday morning and almost went to the ER because I finally thought I was going mad and had brain cancer. I hear it gets better though. The mind is a powerful thing and need to let the medication do its job. 

• Posted

Sorry ur having a difficult time too yadeed sad it's a horrible illness I just thought by now I wouldn't b feeling quite so crazy x
    • Posted

I didn't think it would last this long either. It's really starting to bother me. I just want to lay in bed all day and not do anything. I have a doctors appointment today so hopefully will get more figured out. 
  • Posted

Yes I still get what you are feeling now and again but I find boredom is a big trigger of what I feel sometimes start over thinking and feel like I'm going crazy 
    • Posted

Boredom plays a huge part of it. It's a struggle because you don't feel well enough to go do anything but it will make you feel better. I find if I occupy my mind with playing games on my ipad I feel great. The moment I put them down I start thinking of it again and it all comes back. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.