Feel 😢😢 will it go away

Posted , 5 users are following.

hello,

I been like this about 3 week now & it's really getting me down, don't no what 2do anymore, I can't wait for bed time, then when it's bed time I can't wait for morning 😢 I'm scared of everything & everything seems to much trouble 

Please help x

0 likes, 11 replies

Report / Delete

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Gemma, you need to take little positive steps to take your mind off things, and work up to filling your day with little jobs and activities, obviously house work, but then take a 20 min walk once or twice a day, get an exercise dvd, breathing techniques, yoga , you probably wont feel like doing anything, but it will take your mind of dwelling and worry. anything that stresses you out leave it for now. Fill your day with thing that need to be done, and things you want to do.

also note that when you put your mind on something your problems go away, its when we sit and dwell and worry, we lose our motivation. 

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Thank u nick21824

im really lost dunno wot to do any more scared stiff of it all, this morning I tuk boys for there hair cut n felt rubbish 😢😢 I did it but now I'm back thinking now the hours till bed argghhhhhhh I had enough x

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Like I said, do little things to keep occupied, and try not to dwell on rubbish just let it pass through your mind and carry on with something pleasant, make a cake for the kids, trust me Iv been there and keeping busy and active, will keep your mind active, even when you have stopped, and in time it will lift you mood, no end
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I know exactly how you feel. Especially how hard it is to have to look after children aswell as trying to get yourself through the day. I too count the hours until bedtime each and everyday. I have no motivation to do anything but I try and push myself. Even when I feel crap I push myself to go out and meet a friend and normally I feel a bit better as I've passed the time doing something instead of really dwelling on it when I'm sitting at home. It's so hard and I'm still looking for answers on how to get through this.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Thank u very much Nick & I am really trying hard as I don't want this in my life I want to be back normal well should I say normalish,

Emma yes I agree what u say, I cant b bothered to do anything but push myself to nip out I just wish it would go away & I could go back to the way I was, how long ave u both been suffering with anixety x

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I have GAD only recently found out however been on meds for 7 years but never sought counciling untill this year, If I be honest, had I took my meds properly and looked after myself (activities) and sought help earlier, I would have been better long ago. Live and learn hey

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi there

Just wanted to message you to say i feel the same. So i cant offer much help or advice but just so you know your not alone.

Ive suffered with anxiety on and off now for 3 years. Usually i have it under control, but its all got on top of me lately. And im going through a real bad phase this week. Every hour and minute seems so long. Ive come back to work to try distract myself and my mind but i feel like a zombie and forever watching the clock.

This is so horrible to live with and just hope and pray i get on top of it soon.

Sending love to you

xx

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hey luv, it's bloody awful & I can't take this anymore I'm scared stiff off everything Luv :-( I want my life back, 

I hope work does take ur mind of it Luv & I hope u are had a good day, it's been on & off all day but now I'm worried as bedtime is on its way 😢😢

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You need a break from the viscious cycle you are in. Its like when you pull a tooth and the area becomes hyper sensitive feeling. Everything feels like its too much. Your adrenaline glands are exhausted. You realize these panic attacks create the body to physiologically respond to fight or flight and it produces adrenalne to protect you only after a few attacks the body starts shooting out wacky symptoms and becomes frazzled. Cbt must be learned and proper breathing. Probably very helpful to see a counselor or your doc and talk about this overwhelming feeling. Mediatation is helpful but needs a calmer state to learn and if you are in a cycle of anxiety attacks you have tompeel away the fears and stressors first to get to the frame of mind. Sometimes meds are needed to get a kick start. Know anxiety will wax and wane and its is imperitive to yourself to re learn proper breathing and coping mechanisms. Negative self talk,anxiety rules and yes you have made anxiety rules, further feeds the attacks. I would say mindful breathing techniques you can learn off the internet would be the very first thing to do. Then seek out a bit if help
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up