Feeling a little confused

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi I posted on here in Wednesday, I have been on these tablets since February and had my first weigh in at the docs on the 20/03/13 and I was over the moon that I had lost 6lb but feeling rather confused now as I've read other people's experiences and they have lost loads compared to what I have, in a way I'm still happy as even tho it's only a little weight loss at least it's coming off, it took me six years to put the weight on so it's heading in the right direction I suppose.. But could anyone tell me wether they think I'm doing something wrong or any advice to lose more weight quicker?

Good luck with your journeys would appreciate speaking to someone to hate experiences with and healthy food tips, as I haven't really told anyone that I'm on these tablets..

2 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Wow very inspiring ...... Keep up the good work! :-)
  • Posted

Hi I have just been prescribed these tablets today by the doctor, can you confirm if there are any bad side effects or share any foods I should stay clear of please?
  • Posted

Hi I have just been prescribed these tablets today by the doctor, can you confirm if there are any bad side effects or share any foods I should stay clear of please?
  • Posted

Hi I have just started orlistat today after a fair few years of yoyo dieting and am hopefully starting my weight loss journey

If anyone has any meal ideas I would b really greatful x

I am suffering really bad headache as well is this a known side effect x

• Posted

Hi I have just started orlistat today after a fair few years of yoyo dieting and am hopefully starting my weight loss journey

• Posted

• Posted

Hi ladies wish you both success on the tablets, there are side effects from the tablets specially if you eat a lot of fatty food as I've heard a lot of people have accidents (can't trump without leaving orange oily stains) haha I've lucky as I've watched what I eat and portion sizes.. I've started drinking about 5 pints of water during the day.. You will have to let us know how you get on..

I've lost 2st 10lb since end of jan beginning of feb .. Xx

• Posted

Headaches are a side effect I have been getting them a lot but think mines due to cutting down on tea and chocolate lol
  • Posted

Haha mines probably from lack of chocolate 2 !

Do you have any snack ideas ? X

• Posted

Lol I've just been eating fruit or rivta crackers with low fat cream cheese and spring onion.. X
  • Posted

Hi I am going to be honest I haven't started taking them I have heard to many stories and I am terrified, My Main worries is that I don't eat many fatty foods at the minute because I am on a strict diet and I don't know if it would be any use me taking them, What do you think, should I still take them or not?

I couldn't have the shame of the orange stain no chance haha

• Posted

I just started taking them this morning and I was afraid of that as well but I'm taking the chance and steering away from fatty foods d
  • Posted

Aww Natalie I don't have that problem with the orange stools so you should be fine if your diet is strict, I only lost so much this month because I started bike riding and swimming but before this huge loss I was only losing 6lbs here and 4lbs there but as the nurse at the doctors told me at least it's coming off and my weight is going in the right direction as I've struggled for 6 years to lose any...

You could always give them ago for a month and see how you get on.. I think they are well worth a try.. X

• Posted

6lb and 4lb is brilliant I will be made up if I lose weight like that. is your diet strict? I am on Herbal Life aswel at the minute which is meal replacement shakes and I have the green tea to speed my metabolism up have you ever tried it, its vile but really works. and I am not eating Carbs after 2 Oclock so fingers crossed I should start losing weight x
  • Posted

6lb and 4lb is brilliant I will be made up if I lose weight like that. is your diet strict? I am on Herbal Life aswel at the minute which is meal replacement shakes and I have the green tea to speed my metabolism up have you ever tried it, its vile but really works. and I am not eating Carbs after 2 Oclock so fingers crossed I should start losing weight x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.