Feeling anxious just for worse

Posted , 3 users are following.

Back in January had such a sore head at the front and done my nose I thought I had a sinus infection the doctor told me to wait until my cold was fully gone I bought over the counter medication that helped it slightly have been feeling fine

2 weeks ago I had a slight cough but only in the morning and when lying down at night but that lasted 1 week I put that down to gastritis as that can happen, today I felt something in my through every time I snorted in (I only done this as I felt something) I kept trying to cough it up but nothing came then I done it and a bit of mucus the size of a 2p came up but it was brown my through felt clearer but I still feel a bit of mucus slightly when I swallow I have made my self worse by googling I am 25 never smoked, I honestly make my self ill with worry sad

0 likes, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi sarah, im going through a tough time myself I've been trying to deal the best way i can with anxiety as its only been 2days since i was diagnosed but been managing with it for over a week, im curious do you have panics thatcome on at night and wake you out of your sleep my anxiety seems to last hours when it does i feel like im loosing my mind in the thought of the anxiety
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

hey sarah, this seems like health anxiety, i have it too?

do you always fear that you have some sort  of illness?

people have symptoms like yours all the time and they end up fine.

if you need anything at all, feel free to post on here or send me a PM.

you are not alone.

​good luck and all the best!

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi know 100% I have healthy anxiety i have thought I have had every illness, every little pain j get I worry and Google then it tells me bad news then I feel sick and think about the whole day constantly

Now I'm worried that I can feel mucus constantly at the back of my throat when I spat it out yesterday a few time it was brown sad I googled it and it was all bad again

Thank for replying to me

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up