Feeling awful

Posted , 3 users are following.

Been suffering with severe anxiety and panic attacks since January and have been going to cbt meetings now for 2 months, had started to control my feelings and things were slowly improving then bam last week anxiety and panic from hell, now not been able to eat properly for a week, feel very tired and anxious bad lump in throat. Will this go away and will I start to feel better again. Due to go on holiday in just over 2 weeks and don't want to feel like this anymore.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Ive just within the past month had my first panic attack now I stay anxious feeling and have panic attacks at times some worse than others I was diagnosed with anxiety and given medicine 3 weeks ago and I go for my blood work tomorrow sone days I feel ok and some I feel horrible...the past few days ive gotten where I can hardly eat it makes me really bloated and backed up feeling the other day I hadvthe lump in my throat feeling and it was absolutely horrible but it was pretty much gone the next day im convinced now that I have gerd(acid reflux) issues too that my anxiety have made alot worse
  • Posted

I have was diagnosed with gerd about 5 years ago and am now on 80 mgs of omeprazole which after reading on here maybe making my symptoms worse and causing anxiety so yesterday decided to reduce to 40 mgs and see how I go.
    • Posted

Wow that sucks im sorry maybe a lesser dose will help I hope I can get something that will control the gerd and something stronger to control the anxiety better that wont interfere with one another
  • Posted

It will get better just over time thats what you will need a nice relaxing holiday to take time out if your active on holiday it shouldn't bother you just make sure u r all the time your there  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.