Feeling awful

Posted , 8 users are following.

i have suffered with anxiety for many years but never as bad as it is now.  I have had all bloods done very recently and everything was spot on, but I don't understand how I can feel so generally unwell, in the past I have always been able to sort of shake it off but don't seem to be able to do that now, It really is horrible X 

1 like, 19 replies

Report / Delete

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Anxiety is really a bi***. I had a lot of trouble with it but I somehow managed to "cure" myself for now. I am happy to say that I haven't had a panic attack or anything similar for more than a year. Everyone can beat anxiety, you just have to be brave and good at breaking habits. In my oppinion anxiety is a habit that people have, in other words, people get used to feeling unwell after they realize that they don't have a physical problem. Before that is the fear of the unknown but very strong symptoms.

If you have any particular questions about it you can ask me. I have a lot of experience with it and I managed to control it.

Best of luck!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I know how u feel I get all the bad symptoms like heart racing feeling short of breath and I have been getting dizziness a lot lately

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

anxiety is an on going condition im 46 and had anxiety since 16 years old you need to take your life back dont let anxiety bully you even if your having a bad day stick to your plans even if you have to take your anxiety with you i know its hard to break the anxiety cycle but once you start to break the cycle of fear you have won the battle and every day is a victory against anxiety which gives you confidence it takes time but you can gain knowledge and knowledge is power remember you and your anxiety dont have to be enemys 
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

anxiety can only exsist from your thoughts but anxiety can cause 100s of somatic symptoms ive had most of them your mind can manifest any symptoms even tho these feelings feel so real they are not only in your mind which causes all these symptoms the more you worry about one symptom say a head pain the bigger it gets anxiety is clever and powerful but you can be one step ahead remember they are only real in your mind
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I know how you are feeling I have had anxiety for a lot of years but this episode has been the worst for many years feeling unwell pins and needles all over burning all over then cold trembling in side especially the legs this is every day starts when I wake up then I seem to get a better at night time get  my appetite back but then it starts all over again the next morn I had all blood tests done like you everything ok Dr increased my citalapram and I have started going to meetings I hope you get through this are you any medication or seeing a therapist 
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up