feeling awful on citalopram HELP!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hey I've been on 20mg for two months and I feel terrible! I've been throwing up always tired and still don't feel any better what so ever I also have a 6 month old so being drained all the time is taking its toll I feel I need to go higher but I dunno if I wanna stay on these horrible things anyone had the same? Tia xxx

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You poor thing. Can I ask of you are anxious or worrying? Did you start on 20mg xxxx
    • Posted

I started on ten then went up! Not worrying or anything just so fed with my life but have no reason to be it's so hard x
  • Posted

Hi Jade, I have been on 10 mg for 2 months and I didn't feel any better .I stoped taking them 3 days ago and feeling better already.I was feeling very ill while taking cit.You should go back to your doctor maybe is not the right med for you
    • Posted

Yeh I can't come of them as ill probably have a break down and I'm so nasty when I stop I'll try make appointment tomorrow morning thanks x x
    • Posted

I stopped for 2 weeks, it very nearly drove me mad!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.