Feeling bad after my period came back after 110 days! Why is this?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Please help why am i feeling bad after my period came back. Has this every happened to anybody? Sick and tired of being sick and tired!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I went 156 days and yes I felt terrible at times. I too am sick and tired of being sick and tired.
  • Posted

Hi Carmen sorry your feeling bad, I can understand only thing I can tell you it will stop your just going through change of life and I know it's not easy as someone like myself that has and still going through it but not as bad...it will ease with time that's all I can tell you,when you feel like this try to get some fresh air drink lots of water if your having hotflashes have the fan on do what you can to ease it...everything I have done help me to cope and the last thing stay positive and prayer you will come out of this Hugs.

• Posted

Thank you for the encouragement. My pulse has been elevated as well. Leg cramps and headaches. Well pray I will get back to normal one day.
  • Posted

Normal Carmen but so frustrating. I was just saying last night after yet

another annoying symptom has reared its ugly head, I am really p****d

off no. So sick and tired!!😩😩

• Posted

*now
    • Posted

I was feeling pretty good. You know you have your days but one off day can mess you up. Hang in there. Happy Thanksgiving

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.