Feeling better but symptons reappeared

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi Ladies, some of the breast pain, chest tightening has went away, but lol it came back.  I will tell you what I have been using and I think thats a part of it, I am drinking flax oil a few tablespoons a day and Omega, 3,6, 9. Also red clover tea. I ran out of it and guess what everything is back, Oh I forgot the Evening Primrose Oil, even though its a bit costly I will get extra next time so I do NOT run out.  I am still dealing with the anxiety and stress. But, I see the therapist in 3 days and we will be addressing it too.  

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lennie,

Im glad you were able to find some relief and products that work for you. Hope you continue towards days of feeling better. Hugs to you.

Jamie

• Posted

Jamie, yes but as I said its all back, the tightness in my shoulder and the chest pain, breastbone all of that stuff, underarm pain. Its only been a few days since I have not taken the oils. Also, the anxiety is STILL really, really bad. So, while there are upsides its still nothing like it was a few years ago.
    • Posted

I understand what you're saying and at least its not like it was. Hopefully you will be able to get your oils soon and you will have some relief.
    • Posted

I am going to get some iodine and seleniumm thats supposed to be good too, one issue I am seeing is the supplements, oils, ect have to be used permanently, its not like tylenol its a long, long process/  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.