Feeling crazy

Posted , 8 users are following.

Does anyone feel just plain crazy...but on the good side I have been telling ppl how I really feel about them

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Lol Christie, hope its all good you telling them. When I am in crazy mode which has been A LOT lately I have to really watch my mouth or I would blast them all!!! 
    • Posted

I told a coworker my true feelings for him which are good ones....😍😍😍😍

• Posted

Oh yeah is there a spark there :-)
    • Posted

Yes but is scared to pursue anything because we work together
  • Posted

Oh yeah, I'm just glad no one can see the thoughts in my head. When I first started Peri, in the first year I'm pretty sure I had the classic "peri rage" I'd tell exactly how I felt about them l, no holding back.....mind you those people needed to be put in their place but I went a bit too far eith it. Now in the 6th year I've learned to bite my toung. Some days everything and everyone gets on my nerves, I've learned to keep to myself as much as possible on my cranky days. Sometimes I have days that I just want to cry and some days I just don't care about anything....but I do have days I feel good and sort of happy. I think it's up and down in hormone levels.

• Posted

Yes my 6th year of peri from my estimate. I'm going by that at 40 I started with night sweats, moodiness and anxiety, I'm 46 now, still having my period regularly and still having night sweats, moodiness and anxiety, only difference is Im very aware of it so I can stay calm way better than when it first started.

• Posted

Gotcha... I definitely started earlier this year and first time with the anxiety was scary but know what is going on now and ready for it...😱

• Posted

I'm in my fourth year and trying to be calmer around other people so they aren't afraid of me.  I was beginning to notice strange looks on people's faces sometimes when speaking to them.

• Posted

Hi yes all the time , I got told that I’m post meno now , I thought when you went through perri that it all stopped, BUT NO . Feels like I’m going absolutely crazy 
  • Posted

lol? Lmao! Yes, some days I'm cool as a cucumber and other days I just feel crazy. Then you have days where you think you're dying.   I have weeks where I feel great then you have a week where you are absolutely sure you won't make it. But the Lord always pulls me through.

?One day I yelled at one of the Detectives in my office(I work at a local Police Dept.) and then told him to f*** off.  I love the ladies I work with, but even they have become annoying lately. The truth is I'm burned out and ready to retire(in good health, sound mind, healthy family and fiends, and a good husband) it has nothing to do with them, I'm just over the type of work I do. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.