Feeling depressed and unwanted

Posted , 7 users are following.

I suffer with anxiety and now i am feeling depressed i know i need to help my self but i dont know where to start i have no friends im not very close to my family and my partner has a stressfull job so he is always stressing and it gets me down i cant leave the house on my own even taking the bins out is an effort

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi, maybe you can pick yourself up via religion. Is good to have a religion to give us strength so that we can overcome our fear etc. When you feel down etc speak to God if you are Christian, it do help. 😊

• Posted

depression is really in your own mind. we have to do our best to help ourselves and try to change the situation we are in. Sometimes we can reach out for help but it’s really all about ourselves. It has to take motivations to act and change things. Sometimes it seems like there’s no light and it’s hard to move on, but the most important thing is that we don’t give up. There are still beautiful and kind things and people in life.

• Posted

speak to your doctor, your family and friends. you need proper support, good luck.x

• Posted

hello there, how are you today?

im suffering too, its hard to do anything eh. i feel such a burden on my friends, im always wanting to be with them. i hate being like this.

are you on meds? im on new antidepressant but im not sure its work

im going to my friends later as i cant settle with my husband, he is a very quiet man and im having doubts about staying with him.

i hope you feel ok

• Posted

hi thanks for the reply i am not feeling the best today its my nans birthday she past away in april, I feel a burden on my partner feel like I am holding him back as i dont want to do anything we have never been on holiday even though he has won a few from work as i have got this overwhelming fear of the unknown, I dont have many people to talk to so it's all just held inside i am on sertraline 100mg seems to work sometimes and others not at all, maby you husband is quite because he knows how you feel and sometimes its best to not say anything atall as to not cause more upset, if you dont mind me asking how old are you? are you on any medication?

• Posted

Sorry i missed this reply from you. im on Mirtazipine just now but not sure its for me! im 57 btw and still struggling.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.